Nigeria Customs Service has started the process of supplementary recruitment in the service. The recruitment process began with the opening of the portal for applications, the service management said in a statement.
About the NCS Agency: The official name of this agency is Nigerian Customs Services. This is a body formed to ensure improved service provision while maintaining systematic and effective intervention control by the Nigerian government. The government gives this body the right to face an increase in international trade, which unfortunately has witnessed economic violations, money laundering, the threat of terrorism, the threat of mass destruction, violations of intellectual property rights, and the disposal of toxic and dangerous materials.
Nigerian customs services function as stewards of state trade and border management and facilitate legal business in the global environment, which faces threat testing. Visit the official portal vacancy customs gov ng to learn about agency, mission and vision, electronic services, management, publishing, recruitment, and other information.
Application through the portal, which was opened on December 13, will be closed till December 24. All interested candidates to follow certain procedures while applying for any post
in their staff.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has commenced its 2021 recruitment of different cadres.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, Requirements and procedures:
- Step 1. visit www.customs.gov.ng
- Step 2. click on e-Services
- Step 3. Select vacancy.
- Or visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 13 December 2021
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 15 December 2021
- E-Portal Availability Date – 17 December 2021
- Applicant must possess Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate
1. Be a Nigerian citizen based on birth or descent
2. Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for
appointment in services
3. Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
4. Free from any financial shame
5. Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offenses
6. Show certificates of origin country signed by the local government president / secretary.
Certificates that are certified by a liaison officer are not acceptable
7. Use only once and make sure that everything you fill is real
How to Apply
First, you need to access the official NCS recruitment portal: www.custom.gov.ng /
How To Apply:
- Click on the “Click here to Apply” then click on “New openings”
- Click on Post Name / Job Title
- Read general requirements and specific requirements
- Read guidelines to apply
- After satisfied click on “Apply for the job” link
- Now Custom Registration Form will appear on your screen
- Create Account
- Login with credentials
- Fill details in NCS form
- Upload documents
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit form and take an acknowledgement
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASCII (CONSOL 08)
E-Portal Availability Date – 13 December 2021
Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06
E-Portal Availability Date – 15 December 2021
Applicant must possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate In Education
- Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
E-Portal Availability Date – 17 December 2021
Applicant must possess Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate
The link to apply online at custom vacancy portal – customs.gov.ng. Candidate who fulfills all
requirements may visit the following link and know the requirements, complete guidelines of online
registration and direct link of apply online.
Note: All candidates also have to keep in mind that if any certification or eligibility declaration has
not been made during the application, then it will not be acceptable even after the recruitment
WARNING: You are not allowed to apply for more than one position, applicants with many applications will
be declared ineligible.
Benefits of working in NCS
- The first benefit for working in Nigeria Customs Service is that you will have a comfortable
working schedule, probably in the morning, and will leave you all afternoon free to do the rest of
the activities you want, unlike work in companies that require, in general, other types of
- Employee of Nigeria Custom Service have more vacation days than private employees, so you can
rest more and better and go to the place you want without being in a hurry to return. In addition,
the public sector usually grants vacations twice a year instead of one; In summer and in winter.
- He does not suffer from the same stress as a private company employee.
- As a Custom employee, you do not run the risk that the company you work for will be bankrupt,
since the state, no matter how badly managed the funds are, will never fail. Every month you will
have your salary in a timely manner without excuses.