Prior to the 2023 general elections, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has announced nomination form prices and a date of primaries for State House of Assembly, Governorship, House of Representatives, Senate, and Presidency.
The party has declared a price of N100 million for its Presidential form. While the APC set a price of N30 million for expressions of interest, it also stated that presidential contenders must pay N30 million plus 70 million for the nomination form.
Meanwhile, while the Governorship Primaries has been scheduled for May 18, States House of Assembly primaries holds May 20, House of Representatives takes place 22nd May, and Senate 24th May, 2022.
The ruling Party, however, announced 30th May – 1st June as dates for its “special convention” for Presidential Primaries and approved 50 per cent discount on nomination forms for all youth below the age of 40.
Confirmed Cost Of APC Nomination Forms For Other Offices:
1. State House Of Assembly Nomination Form Price — 2 Million Naira
2. House Of Representatives Form Nomination Price — 10 Million Naira
3. Senate Nomination Form Price — 20 Million Naira
4. Governorship Nomination Form Price — 50 Million Naira
5. Presidential Nomination Form — 100 Million Naira